Who are our customers
Everybody is welcome to join and bid with Household Auctions! Registration is free and our bids start at $1! Some of our current customers
- Hobbyists who enjoy estate sales
- New home owners
- College students
- Empty nesters
- New families
Registration is free, quick, and easy. You can be bidding in no time at all. Let's start!
- Register. Simply click the Register link in the main menu, fill in your email address, pick a
password, and click "Register".
- Next, fill out your bidder profile. The required information includes:
- Billing address
- Billing credit card
- Discover & Bid
As soon as you register and complete your profile, you can start bidding! Simply discover something great and place an offer. The bid
you submit is your maximum bid - the smallest winning amount will be shown and we will bid on your behalf up to the maximum amount. Keep an eye on email
- we will alert you when you've been outbid.
We encourage all our customers to see all the lots they wish to bid on in person. That is by far the best way to gauge the exact
size and condition of all items. All preview dates and times are clearly posted for each estate sale as well as for each lot.
Congrats, you won! We'll be sure to let you know via email when the auction ends and you will have 48 hours to log in and checkout
for your won items. During checkout you may select from the following shipping and delivery options:
- Local pick up - free of charge during designated days and times at the auction lcoation. Pick up dates are posted at the start
of the auction.
- Alternate local pick up - we offer pick up at our location closer to you. A transfer fee applies.
- Shipping - we offer shipping via FedEx.
- Local delivery - we offer local delivery within a 25 mile radius of the auction location starting at $99.
- Pick up by appointment - we will schedule an appointment to pick up. A fee applies.